- College student Aniah Blanchard vanished without a trace in October 2019 – and it took more than a month before her family learned what happened to her.
- Crime. Social justice. Impact. To miss it would be a crime.
- College student Aniah Blanchard had a deep fear of being kidnapped. When she disappears, UFC fighter Walt Harris battles for justice for his stepdaughter. CBS News special correspondent James Brown reports for "48 Hours."
- Senate Democrats pass $1.9 trillion relief bill without Republican support; Johnson & Johnson vaccines come with messages of hope
- Aniah Blanchard, 19, the stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris, went missing in October 2019. Her remains were found about a month later and authorities arrested a suspect who maintains his innocence.
- A look at the features for this week's broadcast of the #1 Sunday morning news program
- The meeting in Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani's humble home was months in the making, with every detail painstakingly discussed and negotiated between the ayatollah's office and the Vatican.
- The first shipments of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine came with messages of hope. Workers handling the first batches to go out signed the boxes and wrote notes for the people receiving the doses. Adriana Diaz reports.
- Police and first responders in Fresno, California, are facing intense scrutiny after newly released video shows a man in their custody pleading, "I can't breathe." He later died on the way to the hospital. Michael George reports.
- Saturday marks the second day of Pope Francis' historic four-day historic pilgrimage to Iraq. The Pope met with Iraq's Grand Ayatollah, calling for interfaith unity. Chris Livesay reports from Iraq.
Apa yang harus dilakukan jika Anda tidak dapat membayar utang-utang Anda ?
Palmer yang tinggal di Amrik mengatakan untuk memanggil pemberi pinjaman Anda segera dan menggunakan “kata-kata ajaib” banyak perwakilan Layanan Pelanggan yang dilatih untuk mendengarkan, “jika Anda mengatakan Anda telah sakit, atau bahwa Anda telah kehilangan pekerjaan, atau menghadapi kesulitan lainnya-mereka benar mendengarkan mendengar Anda mengatakan Anda telah dipengaruhi oleh pandemi, khususnya dengan kesehatan atau kehilangan pekerjaan.” Beberapa pemberi pinjaman adalah membiarkan orang mengesampingkan pembayaran selama tiga bulan dan menggonggong itu pada akhir hipotek mereka, sementara yang lain mengatakan orang yang mereka harus membayar penuh ketika tiga bulan ke atas. Tidak peduli apa, Palmer mengatakan, “Anda harus menjadi orang pertama yang mengambil langkah pertama dan membuat panggilan itu.”
What to do if you can’t pay your mortgage
Palmer says to call your lender right away and use the “magic words” many customer service representatives are trained to listen for, “if you say you have been sick, or that you’ve lost work, or are facing other hardships – they are actually listening to hear you say you have been impacted by the pandemic, specifically with health or job loss.” Some lenders are letting people waive payments for three months and tacking it on to the end of their mortgage, while others are telling people they have to pay in full when the three months are up. No matter what, Palmer says, “you have to be the first one to take that first step and make that call.”